Housing Authority Community Room - 2554 40th Ave.
Columbus - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Lifelong Learning Center, NECC - 801 E Benjamin Ave.
Norfolk - 6:00 - 10:00 PM
November 6 & 8, 2018
The Homebuying Process: Step-by-Step
Class Discussion Topics
- Preparing for Homeownership - Pros and Cons
- Budgeting and Credit Management
- Obtaining a Mortgage Loan
- Down Payment Assistance
- Shopping for the Right Home, Negotiations, and Inspections
- Closing the Sale, Title Insurance, and Closing Costs
- Insurance, Maintenance, and Safety
An online course is also available to meet lender requirements. However, if you are using NeighborWorks® Northeast Nebraska Down Payment Assistance, the face-to-face class is required.Online class available through eHome America
Note: Live class required if receiving NeighborWorks® Northeast Nebraska Down Payment Assistance